We are excited for the weekend that is just around the corner but couldn’t end this week without sticking again our heads out the blog. Thanks for the thoughtful comments on the Cinque Terre film, it means a lot to us reading supportive messages with our new attempts, big heart emoji for all of you!
A few weeks back the sweeet Audrey from a Brunch at Audrey’s tagged us for the versatile blog award to share 7 facts about us, thanks girl! Audrey shares her daily endeavours, feelings and inspirations. I love that she is very close with her writing, that you can immediately tell the lovely girl behind it. Maybe you can start reading her latest Japan adventure & check her great pics!
It was very funny that she included the three of us in the nomination, so to be the most accurate to the nomination *wink* we are going to share 2 facts about each of us and then one that will be of the entire family of three. Let’s see if we can share something relatable to any of you!
- I’ve never read any Harry Potter book (or watched a HP film) and I am making amends by reading them now. It is funny because I have bought the child/teenager-y covers which I favor over the regular dark “adult” ones but I get comments/looks on “how old I am to read this” during commute times by fellow bus/subway riders or work mates.
- I like to recommend (drunken) crazy indie (mostly English) movies to my work mates, friends and pretty much anyone I speak to. No need to add lot more, just be aware if you ever meet me, ha! ;) Speaking of which, have you ever watched the super crazy Sightseers?
- I don’t own a driving license although it was my parents 18th birthday present (legal age in Spain to drive. In Barcelona I always make good use of the public transportation, it doesn’t make sense in the city but I think I should redeem my gift sometime soon before it expires ;)
- I could be considered a bookworm, but what is curious about this is that my favorite novels are tortuous love stories such as Anna Karenina, those that could be more considered girly material? I dunno!
- Juno always welcomes us at the door whenever we come back home, just like most dogs and some cats. However when she knows she has done something wrong, like peeing on the bathtub or throwing up on the carpet – hairy cats do that a lot, eeek – she is always hiding or playing dumb but with a guilty face.
- She is not a foodie cat, she usually doesn’t respond to food treats or anything similar (except malt paste) but she always (always!) hides her food after a meal scratching around her bowl and the wall, quite useless exercise but she never fails to do it.
The cat, you and us
- We do have completely different activity peek schedule. While Dani is only active during mornings, with his maximum at 8am, Damaris feels an itch at 11-12pm and Juno at 9pm o’clock.
Do we share any of the former with you? What has caught more your attention? Thanks again Audrey for letting us share a little more bits of our lives and peculiarities! Now it’s time for nomination, I really would love to read this post of any of you, so all of you are nominated! ha! :)