For another year in a row we have joined the Christmas gift guides with our own trio of boards because… it’s just too fun! Since from last year it seems that finally the Black Friday (weekend) is also happening here in Barcelona, we thought it would be a good day to publish our guide in case there is a deal you could seize for them.
Without further ado, here is a small curated list of pretty things that will be very welcome in “The cat, you and us” home and hearts.
- 1. To wear on our winter adventures: a mountain sweater, a cozy geometric scarf and a Steve Sizou wool hat.
- 2. To have the most homey home: a gnome mug with the most contagious happy face, a flowery alphabet garden (so I can have flowers at home no matter how terrible my green thumb is) and a super pretty vinyl case.
- 3. To feed my inner Rory Gilmore: By now you probably know my (tiny) obsession with the Gilmore Girls show, well I recently discovered this print with a famous quote that will look so nice in our home, I could then sip (tea, not coffee, sorry Gilmores I have to betray you) wearing my Luke’s t-shirt while wearing a deviled egg enamel pin (Jess’ car scene reference).
- 4. To feel fancy in our laidback Xmas (celebrations): a beyond pretty swan cardi, a shiny necklace with the most beautiful color combo and a super glittery red bow (to think I’m a Dorothy at heart).
- 1. To have a Merry Star Wars Christmas: the new robot called bb-8 (don’t miss this video), a Cross stitch mug, and a AT-AT t-shirt.
- 2. To increase our vinyl collection and do some live chords: Dani dreams to be like Ryan Gosling in Blue Valentine with this DIY Ukelele, a Very She and Him christmas vinyl and Inside Llewyn Davis Vinyl (to play non stop in our vinyl player).
- 3. To have more play time during the holiday season: Second part of the Sherlock Holmes board game (part 2 only in Spanish), classic authors paper dolls (specially Kafka that converts into an insect!), Yoshi amigurimi amiibo and the cutest videogame ever – Yoshi’s Woolly World
For the crazy cat parents
- 1. To never learn and buy Juno a new toy when she clearly prefers the packaging: Knowing Juno’s love/hate relationship with Mr. Pink Flamingo, we think this toy will suit her.
- 2. To improve your enamel pin collection by having all the cats: The only way to improve a pin collection is by adding all the available cat pins, am I right? *wink, “I like cats” pin, pink cat, black kitties, sitting cat and (why not) a blue cat patch.
- 3. To show in your home how much you love your cat (and that the cat pheromones DO they work): personalized enamel mug, cat-shaped mirror, cat measuring cups, a very serious black cat pillow and a personalized illustration of your cat and yourself.
Hope some of the items in the board caught your attention too, wish you a nice (shopping or not) weekend! And a wonderful thanksgiving weekend for our US readers :)
Have you bought something during this sales? Are you a foresighted Christmas shopper, or do you usually end up buying on the 23rd (or even 24th, ha!)?