Happy New Year 2015!!!!
At this time of year it’s almost impossible to avoid looking back at what the year has brought and to think about which are your hopes for the new one. I guess it’s a good exercise to do so because you then realize how many good things have really happened, I tend to remember about what we missed but it’s important to not take all the goodness and beauty around us for granted.
We have already told you how we are not ones to make goals lists because it makes us extra nervous and we already tend to be those of the obsessive type (specially one of us, and I will only tell that is not Juno neither myself ;) ) However since 2015 sounds like a good year we will make one exception: we are going to make a short (and quite silly, forgive us) list for the blog!
- To be able to take pictures of Juno without using the malt trick or having a “cat on the run” scene, and psst… we are bringing back CATWEEK 2015 edition!
- Engage and host guest bloggers in a new collaborative series, whom are waaaay more interesting than our usual blabbing ;)
- To welcome someone from South Dakota once again, although the main visits to our blog come from the United States (thanks!!!!) since we created the blog we have only scored 1 single visit from that state (in 549 days!). What’s wrong with us South Dakotanians? ;)
- Getting at least one cat clothing item for each of us (Juno included!), I know…is this blog related?! of course, we need to bring our trademark wherever we go for the blog’s sake… ehem…
- To receive a comment telling us about how terrible (or terribly cheesy) is the “easter egg” we hide on the website during the last redesign.
- We finally wish to feel as much loved as we do now by all of you guys, thanks for all your words, likes, visits and following. I know I sound sometimes like a broken record but our lives have now more smiles thanks to you!
Here’s for an adventurous 2015! ♥