Finally we can share the last surprise we had prepared about our Japan trip during the 2019 sakura season (yes, it took us 1 year to complete, ha! but it is worthy!):
We are super happy of how it turned out, please check it out and let us know which part is your favorite! Also, there's a not-so-hidden homage to one of our favorite ever films. Do you know which one is it without looking to the title?
Also, we seize this opportunity to make a little round-up list of all the posts we have published so far for this Sakura in Japan travel, so you have it in just one place:
Visit Japan during Sakura season:
List of all the posts, in visiting order.
- Tokyo: Yanaka
- Tokyo: Boats and sakura at Chidorigafuchi park
- Tokyo: Nakameguro during sakura season
- Miyajima: Sakura at Momijidani Park
- Miyajima: Itsukushima shrine & floating torii
- Osaka: Shinsekai
- Osaka: Universal Studios Japan, Harry Potter Land
- Wakayama: Tama, the cat station
- Wakayama: Koyasan
- Wakayama: Kumano Kodo from Hongu Taisha to Yunomine Onsen
- Wakayama: Kumano Kodo traditional boat tour
- Wakayama: Kumano Kodo renting electrical bikes
- Wakayama: Nachi falls
- Tokyo: Shinjuku, Godzilla and Omoide Yokocho
- Tokyo: Shibuya & Harajuku
- Tokyo: Disneyland
Finally, we have updated our (ultimate) Japan guide in 15 days, with some of the new things we have been able to discover during this trip and have provided a better itinerary for you and our last tips for restaurants and shopping! Hope it might be helpful if you wish to use this quarantine time to plan a trip for next year!
JAPAN TRAVEL GUIDE:What to visit, eat and shop in 2 weeks
Oh... Japan, we were supposed to be re-united in a month, we had lots of fun plans prepared, but we had to cancel them due to you-know-who... anyways, you know that our heart belongs to you, always, so we will be back with you soon....