Friday is finally here! And this also marks the end of our catweek second edition, hope you have enjoyed our kitty madness and let’s cross fingers you can bear a third edition next year.
Since I have been reading, seeing and dreaming cats this week I thought it would be fun to end the catweek with a more unusual post for us, first showing you a little silly board with some items that could easily become my second cat outfit this year, and then sharing some awesome favorite cat related links from the last few weeks, if you feel like checking this weekend:
- Rae from “Love from Berlin” shared some pictures of her parents kitties, the shadowy pictures make you feel warm!
- I need an excuse to buy these kawaii kitty pillows. Do you have any I could use?
- Kathryn shared the most tender images of her childhood cats, and I smiled so much imagining her “home-zoo”.
- Just learnt that the super talented Jessica Hische is a crazy cat lady herself & that apart from being behind the Moonrise Kingdom typography has some cute cat illustrations as well.
- Have you seen Jesiiii’s colorful artwork? Lately she shared this haul image with everything related to her cat Digbby. And talking of who, don’t miss his pics he is the funniest cat on the block.
- I have been following Take Courage for a long time in the Instagram but somehow I had forgot to check her blog, once I did a couple of weeks ago I was hooked, I think her cat casually making the way in some pictures also helps :)
- This is more a couple crush than a kitty one, although he also owns an adorable furry pal called Gerri: helloitsnicola & comicsandpixels are my Instagram addiction.
Wait!… Catweek maybe over, but still…
We are going to have our giveaway for your own quote Japanese calligraphy painting open until the 5th of February, and the winner announcement will follow on the 6th. Thanks to everyone that has already participated! It is such a joyful moment when you receive us with such sweetness!
Have a nice weekend!